Friday, June 29, 2012

Behind the Mirror: Magic of the Witch

One of my passions is tea. I discovered it when I first started working in an office and wanted to drink something special and healthy in the same time. In time I discovered a lot of tea brands, blends and flavors. My all-time favorite tea is the green tea, especially the Japanese green tea, Sencha. It is a very subtle tea, has an invigorating effect and a discreet elegance.

Green tea is very good for the organism, because of its purifying, strong anti-oxidizing effects and energizing. It helps with a lot of stuff, like: digestion, immune system, skin and kidneys, just to name a few. You can also use this tea in various ways, besides the classic way: as a toner, in facial masks or in creams, to help with puffiness (eye, face, etc).

Before I go into a novel-long rumbling on green tea, I will present to you one of the Sencha mixes that I love (and not only because of the name): “Magic of the Witch”. I got this one from Gurmans in AFI Cotroceni Mall in Bucharest. I discovered Gurmans a couple of years back at a spring fair and fell in love with their tea mixes. Unfortunately I haven't discovered their on line store yet.
This Sencha blend has dehydrated olives, lavender petals and sugar pieces. I generally have a problem with smells and lavender is one smell I cannot tolerate easily, however this mix is amazing. It has a special smell, which makes me feel good and happy. It invigorates me instantly anytime and anywhere. I like to have a cup of this tea, whenever I need a boost.

I drink it warm or cold, in cold or hot weather, it works its magic and makes me feel good instantly.
I recommend it to everyone who loves tea, or who wants to make themselves a homemade ice tea. It is perfect and natural.

Keep hydrated, it is good for body and soul!
Alex.


No comments: